The leadership conference is a weekend intensive as part of the Leadership Introduction course. It is as a prerequisite to the 12-week “Called & Separated to Serve” leadership practicum, which is designed to help you move beyond identification and into development of your leadership potential. The goal of the conference is to assist you with the initial identification of the God-given leadership abilities and potential you already have. It further serves as an initial assessment where the top graduates are invited to attend additional courses in development, including the “Called & Separated to Serve practicum.
- The Leadership Conference enhances leadership roles through opportunities to hear from mentors in the field.
- Opportunity to learn about evidence-based practices that will support participants’ ability to understand leadership.
- Learn leadership mistakes you don’t have to make while developing the leader within you.
- This course combines on-ground learning with personalized coaching afterward.
- Participants will be able to shape their learning around their needs and their personal leadership strengths and challenges.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.